Personal data are processed on the basis of and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as the "GDPR"). In this regard, we inform you that:
§ 1. General
1. The Administrator of personal data collected through the Www.di-emem.pl is an EMEM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with its registered office in Łazach, ul. Turquoise 7/2, 05-552 Magdalenka, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court for the city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the KRS under krs number: 0000730219, TAX ID: 1231396978, REGON: 380081981 (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"). Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secured servers.
2. We respect the right to privacy and take care of the security of our clients' data. To do this, the Www.di-emem.plsecure communication encryption m.in (SSL) is used.
3. Personal data provided by the Customer for the purpose of fulfilling Orders or subscribing to the Newsletter is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
4. The Customer is any natural person who intends to enter into or has concluded a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
5. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is effective as of July 26, 2020 and supersedes all existing Privacy and Cookie Policies.
6. All complaints related to the processing of personal data may be lodged with the supervisory authority, which at the date of drawing up this document is the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
§ 2. Data administration
1. The Service Provider is the Data Controller of its customers. This means that if the Customer visits the Online Store, makes a purchase of the Product, establishes an Account in the Store, contacts the Seller via the contact form, e-mail address or by phone, the Seller collects and processes customer data such as:
- E-mail address
- delivery address
- Contact phone number
- The entrepreneurial customer should provide additional data, which include, in particular, the name of the company and its Vat ID number
2. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the Client and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded between the parties.
3. The Store performs the functions of obtaining information about customers and their behavior as follows:
- through voluntarily entered information in the forms
- cookies (see cookies policy).
4. The Store collects information voluntarily provided by the Customer. The provision by the Customer of the data specified in the order form is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement. If, for any reason, you do not provide this personal information. The contract cannot be concluded.
5. Personal data shall be processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
6. Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- enabling you to contact customers, provide electronic services and use the www.di-emem.pl website, includingmaking transactions onthe Store's trading platform and making payments for goods sold in the Online Store,
- delivery of ordered or transferred Products,
- handling complaints,
- ensuring the operation of payment services,
- possible recovery of debts,
- carrying out statistical analyses,
- setting up and keeping an Account in the Store,
- ensure the operation of the Client's Account and transactions,
- make the Newsletter service available,
- maintaining the Store Customer's session after logging in, thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage,
- organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which customers can participate,
- storing data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications,
- for marketing purposes, including profiling for marketing and analytical purposes,
- monitoring the activity of all and specific customers m.in. goods viewed, etc.,
- ensure the security of the Services provided electronically, including enforcing compliance with the Regulations and preventing fraud and abuse.
7. Every Customer concerned has the right to access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data / Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. In order to exercise the rights referred to above, the Customer may send the relevant e-mail to the following firstname.lastname@example.org in writing to the Administrator's address.
9. The Administrator reserves the right to process the Client's data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims before a court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to keep the data.
10. Personal data left in the Store will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
11. Personal data will be transferred to the United States of America to:
- PayPal (for payments made via PayPal)
12. The transfer of personal data to the United States of America is based on standard contractual clauses known as the "Privacy Shield", which provide an adequate level of protection.
13. EMEM Sp. z o.o. sells Products through the Allegro.pl. The administrator of the Customer's Allegro.pl data Allegro.pl is a partner of Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań. EMEM Sp. z o.o. becomes the Administrator of personal data of customers who make a purchase on one of the services operated by EMEM Sp. z o.o. on Allegro.pl. The processed data are necessary for the smooth execution of the Order, i.e. the contract of sale and for fulfilling the legal obligations incummtent on the Administrator (in particular tax obligations). The personal data processed are:
- first and last name
- delivery address
- e-mail address
- phone number
- company name
- username on Allegro.pl
14. The controllers of personal data processed on social networks are Facebook, respectively. Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google. EMEM Sp. z o.o. becomes the Controller of personal data in relation to persons who have interacted (e.g. like, share, comment, etc.) with a profile maintained by EMEM Sp. z o.o. Providing personal data is necessary for the use of communication tools provided by individual social networks. The data processed may vary depending on the specific social network.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
16. The Administrator has the right to share personal data of the Client and other data with entities authorized under the relevant legal regulations (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
17. In addition to the Administrator, access to customer data may be obtained by hosting companies, IT service providers, accounting service providers and entities cooperating in the execution of Orders, providing courier services, payment processing, recovery, delivery of postal correspondence, legal services and other specialized services. Such entities process data solely on the basis of an agreement with the Controller on the entrustment of data and/or a confidentiality agreement.
18. In the Online Store www.di-emem.pllinks to other websites may appear. Such websites operate independently of the Store and are not supervised by the Store in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend that you review.
19. If the Customer has agreed to subscribe to the Newsletter, the e-mail address provided by the Customer will be used for marketing purposes of his own products of the Online Www.di-emem.pl. Consent may be revoked at any time. In order to exercise this right, please:
- use the automatic unsubscribe function by clicking on the button that has been placed at the end of each newsletter submitted in the text "Click here to see the message in your browser. To unsubscribe from the newsletter, click here",
- send a removal request from the mailing list to the e-mail address email@example.com.
20. The Www.di-emem.pl gives the Customer the opportunity to receive notification when an unavailable product is in stock again. You may provide your e-mail address if you wish to be notified that the product is not available again at this time.
§ 3. Cookies
2. The information collected relates to:
- IP address,
- sources of visits
- the type of browser you are using,
- the type of operating system,
- information about the time, date, location
- information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use the Store to improve the functioning of the service providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor your information using Google Analytics, which records your behavior on the site.
5. Cookies placed on the Customer's end device may also be used by advertisers, partners, social networks such as Facebook cooperating with the Store operator. Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google.
6. Within the Store, three types of cookies are used: session, fixed and analytical cookies.
- session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the Customer's end device until you log out of the Store, leave the website or disable the software (web browser).
- persistent cookies are stored in the Client's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Client.
- analytical cookies allow you to better understand how the Customer interacts with the content of the Store, help to better organize its layout. Analytical cookies collect information about the customer's use of the Store, the type of website from which it was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the Customer's visit to the Store's website. This information does not record the customer's specific personal data, but is used to develop statistics on the use of the Store.
7. Due to the purpose of cookies, the following types may be used in the Store:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication,
- security cookies, e.g. those used to detect authentication abuses,
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about how you use the Store's websites,
- functional cookies, enabling you to remember the settings chosen by the Customer and personalize the interface, e.g. in the language or region of your choice, font size, website appearance,
- statistics used to count statistics on websites,
- advertising cookies, enabling us to provide customers with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
8. The customer has the right at any time to decide on the access of cookies to his computer, disable or restore the option to collect cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.